As well as relying on its own employees, Ausculta is able to rely on a network of trusted resources to deliver the services you require. Whether you require a lead architect, a website developer or a project manager, we can use our network to source the best suited resources to help your business grow.
Jerome is a business-focussed lead architect & technology leader. He has provided consultancy services, led transformation, led and managed teams of architects across industry sectors. He has experience of all the major IT disciplines from hardware deployments to managed services, networking, data centre, end user, mainframe integration, application development, solution architecture and enterprise architecture. Jerome’s enthusiasm and dedication to getting the right outcome for his clients means that he has often been asked to turn around challenged programmes, always delivering a successful outcome to his clients.
Prior to founding Ausculta, Jerome worked for both end user and consulting organisations including Xerox Corporation, UBS, Cap Gemini, Attenda, Siemens and Dell. He has engaged at all levels of client organisations in a variety of roles. He has worked with the executives of some of the world’s largest organisations across EMEA, driving transformation and providing trusted thought leadership to help them grow their businesses. He has also presented at leading IT industry events throughout EMEA.
Jerome’s key skills are:
- Enterprise architecture modelling (TOGAF / IAF) & solution architecture
- Leadership and team management (especially architecture team management)
- Strategic planning, business process re-engineering, communicating and driving change
- Communicating and presenting complex strategies and technical solutions at all levels
- Ownership of the sale and delivery of multi-year engagements up to $150m / year
- Leadership of local or global implementation programmes and managed services
- IaaS, PaaS, cloud, data centre and service oriented architectures
- End user computing, desktop virtualisation and enterprise mobility
- High integrity, high availability and high volume virtualised infrastructures
- Setting-up, recruiting, mentoring & managing teams of architects across several countries
- Service offer lifecycle from creation, delivery, maintenance through to eventual retirement
To see Jerome’s full profile and recommendations, go to Jerome Semichon on LinkedIn.
Since graduating from the European Business School, Isabelle has been using her skills and expertise helping education organisations develop and grow. She has extensive experience of early years education settings and has been a foundation governor of both primary and secondary schools for many years.
Jean-Benoit is a junior developer who enjoys writing in a variety of languages and environments, especially Java and TypeScript. He is currently studying Computer Science at the University of Warwick and has been working on Attenda’s Internet of Things Research & Development projects for several years.
Anne-Cecile recently graduated from the University of Bath with a MSc in International Business. She has a particular interest in Human Relations and is currently a management trainee for a large organisation. She looks after much of Ausculta’s administrative tasks, keeping us all in check.